I started this website to keep track of my journey, reach out to others, and share information. I plan on being brutally honest and sharing my failures as well as my successes.
My favorite color is purple.
I am rather shy about posting my picture online (and hence there is not one on this site).
More to come as we get to know each other better.
My journey so far:
- I have made some money. Right now, I do NOT make a lot of money, but I enjoy trying.
- I enjoy keyword research.
- I purchased courses to teach me how to be successful online but I don’t think any course can teach you everything.
If you want to learn more about me, you can have a seat at my kitchen table right here.
So let me put all of my cards on the table for you so that you can get the full picture:
- I tried to build a handful of websites in the past that failed miserably because I became overwhelmed by the technical stuff and did not add content to them.
- I actually enjoy is keyword research.
- I currently have multiple sites earning money.
- I experienced success early by writing for free sites.
- I have courses to help me understand how all of this works. I will share my approach as well as my thoughts on the courses.
- I currently have hosting and some domains that I will use to start building my empire.
Okay, now that we have that out of the way, I want to talk about my hope for this site.
I hope to grow this site into an incredible resource for aspiring Kitchen Tablers like myself. In order to do that I want to encourage you to ask questions and feel free to provide comments and feedback. I want this community to become a place where we all help each other grow and motivate each other to reach our full potential in all aspects of entrepreneurship.